Friday, September 09, 2005

Who's Disgusting?

It looks like Laura's got her panties in a bunch over the things Kanye and millions of others have said about racism's role in the federal non-response to Katrina.


First lady Laura Bush on Thursday denounced critics who say race played a role
in the federal government's slow response to victims of Hurricane Katrina,
calling the accusations "disgusting."

{snip}

"I think all of those remarks were disgusting, to be perfectly frank because, of course, President Bush cares about everyone in our country, and I know that," Laura Bush told a journalist with American Urban Radio Networks on one of her flights to survey damage in Mississippi.
"I mean I am the person who lives with him. I know what he is like, and I know what he thinks, and I know how he cares about people."

Appears that Laura, like most whites, thinks that the impressions of most of black America are "disgusting:"

Source: Pew Research Center, September 8, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< MORE